'Dancing with the Stars' Karina Smirnoff's Sexy Playboy Magazine

Dancing with the Stars" pro dancer Karina Smirnoff is taking it all off for the pages of Playboy. Get a first look at her steamy cover!

On stands Friday, the May issue of Playboy features the 33-year-old Ukrainian beauty wearing seductive black-string lingerie that reveals even more from behind. In other shots, she dances with red ribbon covering her legs – and little else.

As for why she decided to pose nude, she says, "As a dancer I've always embraced my body. I'm thrilled to show off my strong, toned physique in the pages of Playboy and celebrate my sexiness."

Tags: Karina Smirnoff, Dancing with the Stars, Playboy Magazine
'Dancing with the Stars' Karina Smirnoff's Sexy Playboy Magazine 'Dancing with the Stars' Karina Smirnoff's Sexy Playboy Magazine Reviewed by afree on 9:42 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.