Hugh Hefner has admitted that he had no idea Crystal Harris was going to call off their wedding

The ceremony, which was planned for June 18th, was cancelled by Harris who got engaged to Hefner on Christmas Eve 2010.

Speaking to CNN's Piers Morgan, Hefner said: "I think the real problems began a couple of months before the wedding... We went to London, about five or six weeks before, and things did not seem quite the way they ought to be. She was preparing a song for the first time and I think her focus was on that.

Although he says he didn't see it coming, he did reveal that Harris expressed some doubts about the wedding the week before the ceremony.


He explained: "The previous weekend, she and I went to a jazz festival, and when we got back from the festival, we sat down and she said that she was really having some serious reservations about the marriage - not about the relationship, but about the marriage,"


"I said, 'Look, the marriage is not the important part to me, the relationship is important. If you're happier single, that's okay with me, we can work out the details'. That was only half the story obviously, because the next morning, without my knowledge, she was packing the bags."


85-year-old Hefner said that he believed it was time for him to settle down and thought Harris was the one. "You know, I was ready to settle down, I figured it was about time!"


tags: Hugh Hefner, Hefner, Crystal Harris
Hugh Hefner has admitted that he had no idea Crystal Harris was going to call off their wedding Hugh Hefner has admitted that he had no idea Crystal Harris was going to call off their wedding Reviewed by afree on 1:37 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.